Balkwell Limited treats your privacy seriously. In general, we use the personal information that we collect from you to identify personal preferences and match your needs with relevant products, and process any orders that you may make through our web site.
Note: This policy only applies to web sites hosted at and comprising part of the Balkwell Limited service and not to the companies, individuals, organisations or other websites to which there are links.
Your use of this web site signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal information about you as specified below in accordance with this Policy. Should we choose to change our Policy for any reason, the changes will be posted here, so that you are always kept informed of how we collect and use your personal information, and when we may disclose it.
If you are a Balkwell Consulting ~ ISOBUILDER® Radio listener this policy will be applied subject to any particular limitations or choices you made as part of the membership application procedure.
How do we collect information about you and how is it used?
- You may provide personal information when communicating with us.
- You may order a product or a service and give your name, email address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date so that the order can be processed and your products (or services where appropriate) delivered to you.
- Sometimes you may be asked for your telephone number
- If you enter a competition or promotion we will ask for your name, address and email address
- We will collect information about your tastes and preferences both when you tell us what these are and by analysis of customer traffic, including by using cookies.
- It may be that some of the personal information you give us (for instance your contact details) is sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any such information (‘sensitive information’) will only be dealt with as described below.
- It may be that you provide to us details of credit or debit cards or bank accounts in order to make payments to us. Any such information (‘confidential financial information’) will be dealt with as described below.
- We may use personal information collected about you to personalise your visits to our web site and recommend goods or services to you. We also use the information to help us develop the design and layout of our web site to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
- We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functionality changes to our web site or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
- Sometimes we or our affiliated companies might use the personal information collected about you to let you know about, new goods, services or offers that you might find interesting. If you do not wish to receive this information, select the appropriate check box on the registration form. If you have previously registered please send an email to [email protected]
- Balkwell Limited will not use personal information that it knows to be inaccurate.
- Balkwell Limited will not pass information on to third parties, you will be able to indicate this.
- Traffic data
- We may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
Balkwell Limited reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
How do we protect your information?
Balkwell Limited have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorized access and to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity before disclosing any personal information to you and GDPR Compliant.
COOKIES & SESSIONS
Balkwell Ltd. websites may make use of both “cookies” & “sessions”.
Cookies and Sessions are a means by which, once you have entered our sites, our web servers may collect information from web browsers such as who is visiting the sites, which pages they are viewing and the date and time of usage. This helps us to audit the use of our sites and with the strategic development of our information services. It also enables us to present you with a personalised version of the sites that should make your online experience better and easier.
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK & COMPLAINTS
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our web site / email newsletters.
Should you have such comments or have any issues with regard to how we are using your personal data, please send an email to [email protected]